- Caring for Men`s Leather Dress Shoes
- Men’s Guide to Wearing Belts
- How to Choose Men's Dress Shoes
- A Suit that Fits
- Fashion Tips for Men Over 50
- Benefits of Linen Clothing
- Shoe Styles for Different Suits
- Look your Best with a Tzarelli Suit
- The Unwritten Bylaws of "Business Casual"
- How to Iron a Tuxedo Shirt
Men's fashion changes almost as much as women’s fashion. Even guys need to pay careful attention to the trends, or you may end up looking a little behind the times. Which brings us to the question at hand: to tuck, or not to tuck?
Planning to go to a black tie event in a tuxedo? Or perhaps you're about to get married and are wondering what tuxedo fit and style will make you look great.
Well, just like with other types of clothes. It's really not a one-size-fits-all thing. This means that you have to take note of your body type in order to pick out the best tuxedo.
Many men believe that loafers are essentially called such because they are known to be used for "loafing around", in line with a more laidback lifestyle or perhaps utilized for rest and relaxation in a stylish manner. This is probably why over time, a lot of men have turned to these shoes to combine work, rest, and fashion.
Indeed every man these days needs a good pair of loafers, if not several. Here are the 4 main reasons why: